Friday, May 25, 2012

Rant three: Teaching.

I didn't want to get political in this blog since i am apolitical, though i do have some small views. As a current but soon to be gone high school student, i find our education to be very lacking. I'm not a smart boy, but for some reason i'm in Honor roll. I think the reason why we are falling so behind in the world, its because our education is to easy, nothing is really challenging. The most hard thing i ever did was in math, but that's because i suck in math. I got a 96 out of 100 on my final for U.S. History, whats wrong with that?
Its not the teachers, its what we are teaching. We need harder work, i want to go home exhausted, not tired from being bored all day. But, if a teacher can make it hard but yet fun then that is the best class in the world. If we are challenged in the real world after we graduate college...why aren't we challenged in school?

No comments:

Post a Comment